Your work space
If you are a start-up business looking to grow, The Innovation Centre, located in the heart of Leicester City Centre, is the ideal location for you.
Rent your own dedicated and serviced work space, and benefit from incubation and business growth support from De Montfort University staff.
We will give you a platform to inspire and progress your business as part of our innovative community.
Unlike other local workspaces, you can terminate your lease with only one month’s notice at any time.
Great facilities and services
- Use of your own dedicated and customisable professional work space
- Access to our business support programme
- Use of meeting rooms at no additional charge
- 24/7 access
- Phone line included
- Wi-Fi/broadband use
- Use of co-working café
- Access to student/graduate placements
- Access to event space to host your own events
- Listing on The Innovation Centre webpages
- Excellent City Centre location
- End your tenancy with one month's notice, at any time
We make things simple
- We combine your service and rental charges into one monthly bill, payable via direct debit
- There are no long term commitments, you can opt out of your lease with just one month’s notice
- We’re located in the heart of Leicester city centre, making it an ideal place for transport links
- We have a professional, fully staffed reception
- There are no additional charges for the cleaning and maintenance of your work space
- Tap in to the university’s business and research expertise
- Free workshops covering the latest business issues
- One-to-one support with experts in finance, law and marketing
Rent your own work space
The Innovation Centre can offer those with a small or micro business a dedicated work space. There are a number of office spaces available that can house a business that has up to eight members of staff. Renting your own work space includes:
The Innovation Centre working space provides a platform for business start-ups, entrepreneurs, students, graduates and academics to shape their business and innovative ideas.
If your business is Leicester/Leicestershire based enterprise looking to grow, The Innovation Centre is the ideal location for you.
Work space cost and availability
Our spaces are charged at £18 per square foot, with our smallest unit being 96 square feet (£144 per month), and our largest 685 square feet (£1027.49 per month). Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Discounts available for DMU students, graduates and staff.
Apply for a work space
We're much more than just a professional office space, at the Innovation Centre you have direct access to De Montfort University students, staff and graduates to support your business growth.
If you think your company could benefit from these services and are interested in becoming part of the community here, please fill out our business resident enquiry form.
Alternatively, if you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
"Global Hands has grown exponentially as a Community Interest Company over the last three years and is being increasingly regarded as a leader in the field of Global Youth Work and international development in relation to young people. This could not have been possible without the support we have received from The Innovation Centre, especially in relation to being incubated in a creative environment at a very affordable cost in our embryonic stage, initially being given invaluable advice, and being put in touch with key experts who supported us to shape the future of our company."
Momodou Sallah, Chair - Board of Directors, Global Hands