- Privately managed by Liberty Living
- Less than a 10 minute walk to the centre of campus, overlooking the River Soar.
- Close to a variety of convenience stores and leisure facilities
- 4 or 5 bedrooms per flat
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Choice between a single or a double bed room.
- TV points in all bedrooms and in the kitchen/lounge area (co-axial cable required)
- Coin-operated laundry, costing £2.20 per wash and £1.20 per dry
- 24Mb Wi-Fi Internet is provided by Ask4 and is included in the price of the rent. Packages with improved speeds up to 100Mb/s are available at an extra cost
- CCTV covering all entrances with 24-hour security presence
- Secure electronic entry system
- Contents insurance up to the value of £5,000
- Bicycle storage is available
- Communal common room with Sky TV and vending machines
- Onsite Gym exclusivley for residents (additional costs may apply)
Rent and costs 2015/16
Contract length : 42 weeks
26th September 2015 - 16th July 2016
Single room £117 per week, inclusive of all bills. Total £4914
Double room £122 per week, inclusive of all bills. Total £5124
A UK guarantor is required. Without a guarantor you will be required to pay your rent in full at the time of booking.
Rent instalments 2015/16
Rent can either be paid in three instalments or in one full upfront payment (this option includes a two per cent annual advance discount).
Standard en-suite, three instalments:
- 26 September 2015: £1,670.46
- 17 January 2016: £1,621.77
- 12 April 2016: £1,621.77
Double en-suite, three instalments:
- 26 September 2015: £1742.16
- 20 January 2016: £1690.92
- 4 April 2016: £1690.92
N.B. The first instalment is due prior to arrival. Flexibility of instalment dates may be available subject to proof of student loan timetable. Please contact Liberty Park directly to discuss payment arrangements.
Payments can be made by cash, cheque, debit card or credit card (there is a two per cent surcharge on credit card transactions). Bank draft and bank transfers can also be accepted. The rent instalments should be made directly to Liberty Living.
Within each flat there is a kitchen with a cooker, fridge, freezer and a microwave. The lounge and dining area has a breakfast bar and stools and easy chairs and a coffee table, along with a notice board and television point. There is also a vacuum cleaner, dustpan and brush, mop and bucket in each flat.
Single bed in single study bedrooms and double bed in double study bedrooms, both with under-bed storage.
- Bedside cabinet
- Desk and desk chair
- Wardrobe and coat hooks
- Book case
- Shelf unit
- Separate telephone and data points for high-speed Internet access
- Notice board
- Television point
Each bedroom has an en-suite shower room including:
- Shower and shower curtain
- Toilet and toilet brush
- Wash basin