- Privately managed by Liberty Living
- Staff on site 24hrs
- Within easy walking distance of campus.
- Close to a variety of convenience stores and leisure facilities
- 4 or 5 bedrooms per flat
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- All rooms have a 4ft double
- TV points in all bedrooms and in the kitchen/lounge area (co-axial cable required)
- Card-operated laundry, costing £2.20 per wash and £1.20 per dry
- 50Mb/s Wi-Fi Internet is provided by Ask4 and is included in the price of the rent. Packages with improved speeds up to 100Mb/s are available at an extra cost
- CCTV covering all entrances with 24-hour security presence
- Secure electronic entry system
- Contents insurance up to the value of £5,000
- Bicycle storage is available
- Communal common room with Sky TV and variety of games; such as pool, table tennis & air hockey)
- Onsite Gym exclusively for residents included in the price of the rent
Rent and costs 2017/18
Contract length : 42 weeks
23rd September 2017 - 14th July 2018
Premium En-Suite £125 per week, inclusive of all bills. Total £5,250.00
A UK guarantor is required. Without a guarantor you will be required to pay your rent in full at the time of booking.
Rent instalments 2017/18
Rent can either be paid in three instalments or in one full upfront payment (this option includes a two per cent annual advance discount).
Premium en-suite, three instalments:
- 24 September 2016 - £1,785.00
- 10 January 2017 - £1732.50
- 4 April 2017 - £1732.50
N.B. The first instalment is due the day of arrival. Flexibility of instalment dates may be available subject to proof of student loan timetable. Please contact Liberty Park directly to discuss payment arrangements.
Payments can be made by cash, cheque, debit card or credit card (there is a two per cent surcharge on credit card transactions). Bank draft and bank transfers can also be accepted. The rent instalments should be made directly to Liberty Living.
Within each flat there is a kitchen with a cooker, fridge, freezer and a microwave. The lounge and dining area has a breakfast bar and stools and easy chairs/sofas and a coffee table, along with a notice board and television point.
There is also a vacuum cleaner, dustpan and brush, mop and bucket, ironing board and a Kitchen Bin in each flat.
- Double bed with underbed storage
- Bedside cabinet
- Desk and desk chair
- Wardrobe and coat hooks
- Shelf unit
- Book case
- LAN port (Ethernet cables are available free from reception)
- Notice board
- Television point
- Mattress Protector
Each bedroom has an en-suite shower room including:
- Shower and shower curtain
- Toilet and toilet brush
- Wash basin
Sample Tenancy Documents
Liberty Park Sample Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
Liberty Park Hall of Residence
Leicester, LE2 7FP
+44 (0)116 255 4370
‘The courtyard is a great place to socialise and meet new friends.’
Feedback from Accommodation Survey, 2012