We have been granted professional recognition and accreditation from many leading professional bodies such as:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA)
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- CFA Society of the UK (CFA UK)
Through some of our accrediations, you can gain significant excemptions from professional qualificiations, allowing you to complete them at a faster pace (subject to course and module choice). Professional qualifications are often sought after by graduate employers due to the industry specific skills you will acquire.
Our BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance degree offers up to 9 exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the maximum number available.
English language requirements: All business courses require an IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each band, or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language criteria, you may want to consider joining a DMU pre-sessional English course before you begin your studies.
To check the entry criteria for your country, visit dmu.ac.uk/yourcountry or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: MBA (Global) does not require work experience.
See a full list of our international tuition fees for 2018/19.
How to apply
||Download a free application form
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A copy of your passport
- 1 reference for undergraduate study/ 2 references for postgraduate study
||Return your application and documents to the International Admissions Office at email@example.com
Undergraduate students can apply via the Universities and colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) using the UCAS Institution Code: DEM/D26.
Research applicants can find application information on the research pages.