Do more on MyDMU!
You’re probably used to hopping on MyDMU to check your timetable or view your exam schedule.
But soon you’ll be able to do a whole lot more…
- Check which modules you’re registered on
- Check your progress against your degree or study programme
- See all your assessment deadlines (with real-time updates!)
- Check your DMU account balance - stay on top of payments.
The new tiles will be available 24/7 on any device.
This is part of a programme to improve your access and control over information the university has about you, as well as making life a bit easier when selecting modules and managing your timetable.
What's coming first?
We're trying out the first few tiles with a smaller group of students so we can check they’re working well.
Are you studying one of the following programmes?
- BA Contour Fashion (Arts, Design and Humanities)
- BA Game Art (Technology)
- MSc Healthcare Science Audiology (Health and Life Sciences)
- BA Public Administration and Management (SCOPE at City University, Hong Kong)
If so, you've already got expanded functionality on two of the tiles on your MyDMU dashboard:
- Personal Information: View, update and amend the details the university has on file about you more easily than ever before.
- Finance: Check your DMU account balance anytime; see if scholarship or other payments have been made and stay on top of any debt.
Game Art and Contour Fashion students now also have My Results - a new, expanded version of the Grades tile. Now it's much easier to see details of marks for your individual modules and components as well as your overall marks. You can also download your module results info if you want to.
Everyone else will get the new tiles ready for the start of the next academic year.
Watch this space for further news - and keep an eye out for #loveDMU, student pages and posters and info around campus.
Help and support
To help you get to grips with the changes, we’ve created a quick start guide for each tile.
The first three are available here:
If any information on your tile looks incorrect please contact your faculty Student Advice Centre. You can also pass on to them any feedback about the new features. For all technical issues please call the ITMS service desk on 0116 250 6050 or email email@example.com