Welcome to the Leicester International Pathway College (LIPC)
Leicester International Pathway College (LIPC) is an Embedded College offering integrated programmes for non-UK students. Run in partnership with Oxford International Education Group, LIPC offers undergraduate and postgraduate pathways leading to a degree award from De Montfort University.
LIPC will provide all the support you need to achieve success with your on-going degree studies.
LIPC delivers the first stages of the International Incorporated Bachelor's, Pre-Top Up programme and the International Incorporated Master's programmes.
Following successful completion of stage 1 (and/or stage 2), stage 3 at LIPC, you will continue your studies directly at De Montfort University.
LIPC is based at the heart of DMU’s campus - a few minutes’ walk from the vibrant, multi-cultural city of Leicester and just over an hour away from London by train. From the day you begin your studies at LIPC, you automatically become part of DMU - a truly international university with students from more than 130 countries.
We are committed to ensuring you have the best possible experience at LIPC and enjoy every minute of your studies!
Download our 2017/18 LIPC Brochure.
Why choose LIPC?
What our students say about LIPC?
- 98% of our students continued their degrees at DMU following completion of the first stage of their studies with LIPC*
- English language and study skills taught throughout your course
- Specialist support and teaching for international students, taught in small classes by experienced tutors
- Dedicated support from our student services team
- Multiple start dates throughout the year
International Incorporated Bachelor's degree
Stage 1 - International Year Zero and/or
Stage 2 - International First Year
Pre-Top Up Programme
Stage 3 - Pre-Top Up Programme
International Incorporated Master's
Stage 1 - Pre-Master's